Hello Wild Ones 🌞🌞🌞
I hope you are well and taking really good care of yourself. I hope you know how amazing you are and never let anyone put you down. I am currently full of hope and have a very busy schedule but I am surviving.
Today’s Commercial Break
I feel truly humbled and elated to be nominated for this award. It’s always such a joy to know that someone appreciates and recognizes your work.
I was nominated for this award by an extremely talented and wonderful blogger, Lizzie and her blog is The Lizzie’s Journal. I have to say she is super talented. Her blog is just amazing. Just a snippet of dopeness this her tag line ‘Let me tell you a story. A story of a very enthusiastic young lady in love with words, who believes fiercely that somehow her words can change the world. Stories matter! Stories can shape how we perceive the world. So, let me tell you a story…‘ Be sure to check her out.
Rules For Ideal Inspiration Award
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site
2) Answer your nomination’s questions
3) Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
4) Notify the nominees by commenting or letting them know through social media
5) List the rules and display the award logo in your blog post.
6) Provide a link to the award creator. Rising star from Ideal inspiration
1. Name your favorite book and the author.
I am currently analyzing ‘The Defining Decade by Meg Jay.’ It’s a really good book that talks about making the most in your twenties.
2. What misconceptions about writers have you encountered in your journey so far?
The idea that every story I write inspired by something that happened to me. I have had people approach me expecting to hear the most dramatic or traumatic story about my life just because of the stories I write. I honestly don’t think I have had it harder than the next person. I just tell my stories like that.
3. What keeps you going long after you think you can’t?
My mum. I think of my mum when things get really tough. That woman is my hero.
4. What are your thoughts on the saying, “love is blind”.
Complex statement there. I guess it start by understanding what you mean by ‘love is blind’. It is a little ambiguous. Does it mean that love sees no fault? Does it mean that love sees no barriers? What is the definition of love in this context? I honestly wouldn’t know.
5. What/who do you love most in your life and why?
Evolution– I love that I am everchanging and growing and every day I become a better person and I learn to love better.
With Loooooove and Sunshine 💖🌞💖🌞, Jackie