Hello Wild Ones 🌞🌞🌞,
I hope you are well and doing great. I hope that you are taking care of yourself. You are amazing and awesome. I am currently full of hope and grace. 🌻🌻
Today’s Commercial Break
I would like to thank ChallEngEr For nominating me for this award. ChallEngEr is an awesome blogger that challenges me to improve my relationship with God and makes the dopes pompom (I am jealous but don’t tell her). You can look up their blog here.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
1.When did you start blogging?
I started blogging back in 2016 but then I abandoned all my blogs. I then started blog again this year January.
2. How did you feel when launching your site?
I was excited because I felt I had a story that deserved to be listened to.
3.What was your first post about?
I wrote about love. I was in a really unhealthy relationship and that point I wanted to find answers about love so I channeled all my questions into a blog.
4. Did you after some time change it? Why?
I just added a segment of ‘Today’s Tip’ on it.
5. How do you contribute through blogging to make the world a better place?
I write my stories and I hope they inspire someone in one way or another.❤❤
6.How do you find inspiration to write?
I just write what I am feeling and it helps me.
7. Who motivates you when you feel like quitting?
My mum and myself, I just know that I owe it to these two people to never quit on myself.
8. How do you handle negative comments?
Funny this comes at a time that I am getting a lot of bullying. I guess I really don’t know. I am a sensitive person, I get hurt easily by those people who forget I am human too.
9. Your favorite time spent?
Creating content for my blog; I really enjoy it.
10.Your favorite people to spent time with?
11.Your favorite place ?
My brain, I have the wildest imagination.
- Patrick– He writes on Wordlove. He had the most engaging fictional series going on his blog and currently has a really dope bookstore.
- Val- She writes on natural hair. I learn the concept of prepooing from her and I love being called a mane bracer.
- Puru– I just like him. It’s one of those people who just relate to and can’t help but love. Aphiwe is just amazing. Check out his blog here.
- Kinya– I first fell in love with her name then her content. Kinya is really good at what she does and her piece on adulting is really amazing. Check out her blog here.
With Loooooove and Sunshine 💖🌞💖🌞, Jackie