Hello Wild Ones🌞🌞🌞
I hope you are well and doing great. I hope that you are taking care of yourself. You are amazing and awesome. I am currently full of hope and grace. 🌻🌻
Today’s Commercial Break
I was nominated by tallblondetales for this award. She’s such a good writer guys. I suggest you check out her blog. Such a blessing
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 questions and notify them about the nomination.
What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from waking up to bedtime….Currently, a perfect day would be
- Waking up
- Exercising (yaas girl!!! Get that body!!
- Taking a shower
- Reading a book
- Doing my fuzu course (Check out that opportunity)
- Doing some work from my internship,
- Going to class then
- Doing finishing my daily deliverables for my internship
- Then eating cold food as I watch some dope movie currently hooked on ‘blacklist’
- Reading blogs
- Writing my blog
- Doing some of my school work
- Just talking to my people as I create random pictures on coloring+ (Just discovered this app)
- Falling asleep
What’s your biggest fear?
I will not make it in life. I hope to be a success businesswoman with very many social enterprises and a beautiful family. Everyday, I have a small panic session about this.
How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
Being bought for food.
What’s your all-time favourite memory?
Christmas, when I was younger, we would wake up early and go to church. In the church, we would sing Christmas Carols in Kikuyu (my first language) then eat a piece of chapati and a soup with only one meat (As a kid, this excited me so much). Go home and spend time running errands to the shops (while buying balloons and sweets), and at around 1 pm, I would move from my grandfather’s house to my mother’s house, eating every offered to me. At around four, my grandfather would have us watch ‘Passion of Christ’ together as I struggle to breathe because of how full I am. I was a kid with a sense of security where home was and surrounded by people who loved her. It was magical.
What’s your favourite thing you own and why?
I would say my body but that will sound a little vain (I spend hours impressed at God’s work of art on me.) I will go with my blog. I am proud of the effort I put into it and the fact that I have been able to touch so many lives.
Who was the last person who made you cry and why?
I made myself cry🤣🤣🤣. I was feeling overwhelmed so I just sat and let myself feel everything.
Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?
I want to be somewhere creating impact and solving problems.
If money was no object, what would you buy?
A house and a lot of clothes. I so badly want to live in my own house that has décor that represents my interests and personality. I also have a lot of Pinterest boards with clothes I fantasize about.
When have you felt the most proud?
When my brother graduated. I was so happy to see him in that gown.
My Nominees are
The nominees can answer the same questions that I answered. and follow the rules stated above.
With Loooooove and Sunshine 💖🌞💖🌞, Jackie