Hello Wild Ones 🌻🌻🌻
I hope you are well and that great things are happening for you. My prayer is that you know how awesome you are. I am currently really proud of how awesome I am and the dope things I continue to do.🌸🌸🌸
Today’s Commercial Break
I am absolutely grateful to Kinya for nominating me for the outstanding blogger award. She writes really good content that always leaves me thinking. Please make sure to visit her blog and interact with her. This amazing award was originally created by Colton Beckwith of https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com.
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. How do you feel about blogger awards nominations?
I think they are really good ways to appreciate bloggers and just show each other love.
2. What has 2020 taught you so far? And the pandemic?
Choosing myself: When this year started, I had a feeling that I was going to go through a lot of change and sure things got really bad before they got really good. I am in such a good place now. I have grown so much since January. I am a very different person right now and I wouldn’t have it any other way.❣❣❣
3. What inspires your writing?
My feelings; I always write what I feel with the hope of inspiring someone else.
4. If you could change anything about your country, what would it be and why?
More Empowered People; I feel that so much goes wrong in my country, Kenya because people don’t have the right information and sometimes don’t have the resources they need to fight so many wars that need to be fought from chauvinism, corruption, climate change, bad governance, etc.
5. If you had the attention of the world for a minute, what would you say?
‘You are awesome!! Give me one dollar’ 🤣🤣🤣 then at least fifty percent of the world would give a dollar and then I would be a billionaire.
6. Is there anything that scares you very much but you’d really like to experience?
Skydiving because I am afraid of heights.
7. What’s the best quote you’ve ever read?
It will get worse before it gets better.
Ojocheyi– For some reason I always thought she is Kenyan. May be it’s because I relate to her posts.
Makagutu– I always read his posts then think to myself, ‘Jackie are you sure you have enough intellectual content to comment ? Just like the damn post and continue about this new found information’
Just a Girl– I fell in love with her profile picture then her works which are so relatable.
amconqueror– I enjoy reading inspiring content from his bloy
Y’all should look up these blogs💖💖💖 You will not regret it.
Lemme know what you think about the blogs.
With Loooooove and Sunshine 💖🌞💖🌞, Jackie